All the fields with * are mandatory.
Due to our site being a marketing site, we need your consent to place your advert: SYB UK LTD Group and its Property&U site member can contact you by all these methods:
For the purposes of the DPA 1998 or any future amendment ('We' , 'Us', 'Our') refer to SYB (UK) LTD (company number 05528674) will be the data controller with respect
to any data you submit to us or we collect from the website. Our registered address is:
9 Hilltop close, Maltby, Rotherham S. Yorkshire S66 8QF
You need to contact us at Property&U by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the phone number 07748031456.
Personal data is information about you that can help identify you. Our members privacy is important and we do all we can to secure it. By using our website browsing (information we may collect)
We will ask you if you consent to us and paid members on the site contacting you by various methods including email, however, due to the nature of our site (communications and marketing) and the
service we offer we will require your consent to set you up an account to use our services and for the performance of your contract with us in using our services see terms and conditions. You have
the right to opt out by contacting us but it will mean we will have to suspend /delete your account, however, any data or Information about you may have to be kept for a period of seven years for
legal reasons and/or in the case of complaint. We may also still have to contact you for legal purposes for the performance of your contract or otherwise or indeed to answer any enquires.
There are three types of data we will collect upon you firstly the information that you give to us when registering on Property&U you will be asked to provide information about yourself, such as
your name and contact details, occupation, gender, date of birth and search preferences.
This so we can create a user account for you and allow you use our services to communicate with other members on the site, to contact them externally also if you or they are paid members about adverts
whether buying or selling property, property email updates, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site and enter into competitions, promotions or surveys and to market to you.
We or a third party on our behalf also may collect some data about you other than what you give us i.e. may collect technical information that has the potential to identify you, such as the internet protocol
(IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, geographical location, browser information, statistical information and information through employing cookies see below.
We also keep a record on our site of the advertisers (users who may be Estate Agents, Landlords, Vendors, Solicitors, Suppliers, Members of the Public or partners) and any adverts that you place on our site and
the contents you make available to our users, any contact to and from the advertiser and the contents of the emails you send to them. We do not process any personal data that you write on the site other than what
we collect from you except for legal purposes or with regards to your contractual obligations.
To make sure that there is no abuse of our service and that contractual obligations in our terms and conditions are adhered to, also for the purpose of security, improving your user experience and making our site
to enable our users to search for and respond to your adverts on the site.
We may receive complaints against you by a member of the public or data from third party organisations such as credit reference agencies, rogue landlord, rouge agent and rouge tenant data as well as data regarding
fraud and to comply with money laundering legislation.
We hold data that is in the public interest or for the performance of our contract or any other legal reason.
We keep data about you as we have specified above, some of the data that we collect from you is visible to unpaid members and paid members of the site to search for and respond to your adverts on the site.
This data is limited to street location, gender, username, occupation, and date you joined as a member and any information you give about the property you wish to buy, sell, let or rent. To paid members extra
information of external email and phone number can be provided.
Once a Property&U member has a copy of the information above then that information will be in their possession we are not responsible for use or misuse of your information by any of our members.
If the member is an organisation they will be responsible for that information and it will be subject to their privacy terms or policies that the member has in place. Any Information you post in an advert
on our site will be publically available therefore we advise you to be careful on what you post in adverts on our site.
We will pass certain information that we may collect and obtain from you where we are legally obligated to do so; to selected third parties for the performance of our contract i.e. service providers
(a third party who offers a service on our behalf) or if we need professional advice by contracting to use our service you give us consent to do this. We will also pass information if it is in the public
interest to third parties such as credit reference agencies, rouge landlord, rouge tenant, rouge agent bodies, insurance companies, or in the case of fraud, or complaint and/ or for the purposes of law enforcement.
We will not pass, sell or disclose any information to any other third party organisation for the purpose of marketing to you who is not a member or part of SYB (uk) ltd group without your consent, you can also opt
out if you have given us consent by contacting us and we will cease to give any further third parties any data. You will need to contact third parties that already have your data to stop them marketing to you in the
case you give and withdraw consent with regards to their privacy policies.
We will not retain your information for any longer than is reasonably required by the statute of limitations after you cease to be a member.
Cookies are what we use to improve your user experience if you wish to block web browser cookies you can do this through the browser settings , the site
www.aboutcookies.org contains more information on cookies and how to do this however this may mean that some services may not work.
Our Servers are located within Europe and we do everything possible to secure the data we collect. Transmission of data however cannot be fully guaranteed.
Welcome to Property&U and our related websites, services, applications and tools (referred to as our "Marketplace" or "Portal" provided to you by SYB (UK) Ltd
("We", "Us" and "Our"), a company registered in England and Wales with company number SYB UK LTD “SYB” registered office is at 9, Hilltop Close, Maltby,
Rotherham, South Yorkshire UK S66 8QF.
These terms and conditions (the "Terms") constitute a legally binding contract between you, the user, and us when you create an account with us. You also accept this Terms and
Conditions when you browse or access our site. Please read these Terms carefully as they explain the legal relationship between you and us and will govern your use of the
Property&U site or our ‘Marketplace’ and the services made available through it by SYB.
As a condition of you accessing or using our Portal/ Marketplace and/or any content, materials or services made available through it you are agreeing to be legally bound by
the following Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right to change these Terms from time to time in our sole discretion. Your use of the Portal/ Marketplace will be subject to the most recent version of the
Terms and Conditions posted on the Service at the time of such use.
If you would like to contact us about the Site, please do so using the contact form or by emailing us at: email@example.com.
You do not need to register as a member of our Marketplace in order to browse, our Portal. If you are browsing and have not yet registered with us, your use of the Portal
will still be subject to these Terms and as such will enter into a binding contract.
1.1 Nothing in these terms shall limit our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury when resulting from our negligence or the negligence
of our agents or employees.
1.2 You agree to not to hold us responsible for what you or other users post or do. We do not review users’ postings or emails and are not involved in transactions between
users as most of the content on our Marketplace comes from other users we do not guarantee the accuracy of the postings, or user communications. You agree that any reliance
you place on any materials or information made available on the Portal is entirely at your own risk.
1.3 We also do not guarantee the quality, safety, or quality of what is offered. You agree that you are responsible for your own personal safety when you transact with other
users on our Marketplace.
1.4 In no event do we accept liability for the posting of any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, or indecent information, or material of any kind which violates
or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence give
rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law. You agree that you are responsible for your own conduct and are responsible for such.
1.5 To the extent legally permitted we expressly disclaim all warranties, representations and conditions, express or implied, including those of quality, merchantability, merchantable
quality, durability, fitness for purpose and that arising from statue. We are not liable for any loss whether of money (including profit), goodwill, or reputation, or any special indirect
or consequential damages arising out of your use of, or inability to use our Portal or Marketplace, even if you advise us or we could reasonably foresee the possibility of any such damage
1.6 To the fullest extent legally permitted and expressly provided in these Terms, our Marketplace and all content, products and services provided through it are provided on an "as is" basis.
We do not make any representation or warranty of any kind, either express or implied (whether by common law, custom, statute or otherwise), in relation to our Marketplace or any content,
property, products and services provided through it including, without limitation, any warranties in relation to fitness for a particular purpose or in relation to the quality, completeness,
accuracy or reliability of our Marketplace and all content, property, products and services provided through it.
1.7 Subject to section 1.1 above and without limiting the other subsections. If at all we are found liable our liability to you or any third party (whether in tort, strict liability in tort,
contract, negligence, by statue or otherwise) Is limited to the total fees you pay to us in the 12 months prior to the action giving rise to the liability or £150 pounds whichever is the greater.
1. You must be 18 or over to use our Marketplace. By creating an account upon our site you are specifying to us that you are 18 or over and that you have not been barred. We may at any time
request proof of your age and details.
ask you to verify your/these details to us. You in any case warrant that the information you give to us is accurate and that you will keep these details accurate through the Marketplace Dashboard.
3. You are allowed only one live account as any legal entity on our Marketplace unless you have been previously barred from using our Marketplace, in this case we will require you to refrain from
re-registering on this site.
4. You agree that you will not create false accounts or adverts nor impersonate anyone else.
5. Companies or Agents may use the site on the proviso that they are registered companies and are party to the necessary legal safeguards. See topic 8 below.
6. For members of the general public we do not charge any fees for registering an account with us on our Marketplace and placing a number of initial advertisements’, we may however ask for further fees
from agents, suppliers of good and services, manufacturers who will benefit greatly from our minimal introduction fees.
7. Provided you have an account with us we do not charge for browsing and searching in any category, however, you will need to create an advert of that category to contact a user advertising a certain category
i.e. If you wish to RENT a property that is advertised by a Landlord available to LET on the site you must create an advert stating that you wish to RENT a property, it does not matter that you have already
placed an ad to Sell Furniture on the Site as Selling Furniture as this would be in a different category.
8. You agree to be accurate on Registration if you are a Company, Agent, Manufacturer, Supplier, Landlord or Trader you need to state this in the occupation field. You must hold the necessary qualifications,
insurances and be members of the appropriate scheme for the occupations’ you state. For example if you are an Agent you need to make sure you say so on the occupation field, and not register as a Landlord or
as Property Seller and as an agent you must be an member of the property redress scheme. We may check that you are complying with our terms anyone not doing so will be in breach of our terms/contract and will
have their accounts removed. You may also face litigation.
9. You agree not to use our Marketplace in any way that may be construed as improper, unlawful, or in breach of any rule, piece of legislation, regulation licence that is applicable to you.
10. Without limiting the above clause in 9 you further agree that you will not
• Violate any law;
• Any Term of use whatsoever;
• Misuse any information made available to you on our Marketplace;
• Publish, Post, Upload, Store, Distribute, Disseminate or otherwise communicate any abusive, threatening, defamatory, indecent, obscene, false, misleading, hateful, harmful, profane, ageist,
religious, sexually or racially orientated or otherwise illegal remarks or do anything that may be considered as illegal in breach of any civil or criminal law;
• To upload anything that infringes a third party Intellectual Property Right;
• To attempt to damage or damage, deny service to, distribute viruses or interfere with the Marketplace in any malicious manner;
• Harvest or otherwise collect any information about others including email information without their consent;
• Harass other users in the Marketplace.
• Copy, modify or communicate content from our Marketplace whether that is the sole property of SYB (uk) ltd or any other user upon the site;
• Encourage an activity that is illegal or fraudulent;
• Send chain letters, junk mail, or any other bulk communication;
• Sell any counterfeit goods;
• Use any robot or automated means to access our Marketplace;
• To do and/or to omit to do anything that would bring us or our Marketplace or Portal into disrepute, ridicule, scandal or contempt.
11. You further agree to pay SYB (UK) ltd and/ or other users any damages with regards any breach the terms and conditions. We reserve the right to take any action with regards to violations
or enforcement of our terms and conditions at our sole discretion. We expressly reserve all rights and remedies available to us at law or in equity. We will co-operate fully with the Authorities
and /or any authorised agencies in the public interest and in the case of misuse, damage or interference to our Marketplace.
12. You agree that due to system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control we may at any time and without notice temporarily or otherwise halt access to our Marketplace.
You further agree that in this case described above we will have no liability to you in any way.
13. SYB (UK) LTD reserves the right to deny any or all access or service to any user for any reason, at any time at our sole discretion. You further agree that we may block your IP address or
addresses at any time to carry out the above and or take legal steps at our sole discretion.
14. You agree you are solely responsible for all information you submit to our Marketplace and any consequences arising from that information.
15. You agree to submit adverts that are accurate and truthful.
16. You agree that any photos you submit will be current and accurately represent either yourself and/or any product, room, house or service you advertise whether for the purpose of letting(licensing),
buying, renting (purchasing a license) or selling.
17. You agree that you will not advertise if you are in breach of any legal regulation re any goods, products, services rooms to let, homes (i.e. HMO, EPC etc) etc, or if you are deemed not a fit or proper person.
18. You agree that you will not place multiple ads for the same item, service, room, house or IP.
20. You agree you will not place ads for non-existent items, vehicles, rooms, houses, IP, services or solutions.
21. You agree that you are solely responsible for your adverts, any omission, inaccuracies or errors contained within and agree we do not accept any liability on your behalf or to others.
You are able to edit or archive your ads through Manage Adverts on the Dashboard.
22. You agree that if you find material that breaches this agreement/contract then you will report it to us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org giving details. If you are vindicated then you may
receive a reward in the form of a coupon to extend your use of the site. If on the other hand you make a false allegation then there may be legal consequences.
23. You agree to indemnify SYB (UK) ltd for any loss or damage that may by incurred by SYB (UK) Ltd including without limitation legal fees ,arising from any breach by you of any warranty or other
term herein or your misuse of any material whatsoever obtained through our Marketplace. You agree further to indemnify any third party claim against SYB (UK) LTD of Intellectual property rights arising
in relation to your placement of materials to the site.
24. You agree your use of our site creates no relationship or partnership between us whatsoever.
25. If any part, term, or provision of this agreement shall be held by a court or regulator of competent jurisdiction to be illegal or unenforceable, or in conflict with any law, the remaining portions
and provisions shall still remain valid and continue in full force and effect.
26. This agreement may be varied from time to time and any amendments will be applicable to all users from the date and time it was revised.
27. Prices are set out on the payment pages of our site and are generally for introductions, we reserve the right to charge additional fees to traders, agents and other companies.
Payment will be by electronic bank transfer, later we may introduce a payment system such as paypal. We may vary the prices at our discretion.
1. We do not claim any ownership of any Intellectual Property Rights in the Advertisement area that you or any other users advertise on our Marketplace. After advertising
you retain all rights of ownership and you may use the content you generate in any way you choose (provided it does not breach these Terms and Conditions).
2. By submitting any adverts to our Marketplace you automatically grant us the indefinite right to reproduce, display, modify, manage, distribute and store such as part of
our Marketplace or as part of any materials used to promote or advertise our Marketplace anywhere in the world, until you no longer use our Marketplace.
3. We will not pay you for any of the adverts you upload to our Portal or Marketplace.
4. Except for the adverts you and other users generate, all Intellectual Property Rights in and on our Portal/Marketplace and all content and materials contained on our
Portal/Marketplace are owned by and shall remain owned by SYB and are protected by copyright.
From time to time we will vary this agreement / contract if we do so the new /amended terms will be added to this page. We last updated these on the 10th of January 2018.
Prices we may vary our prices at any time, however, these will be displayed on the payment pages. We may also issue promotions/ coupons.
This agreement shall be governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or connection with this agreement
shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.